- High quality 210D Oxford fabric with an increased Hydrostatic Head (HH) of 5000mm. Will keep you dry what ever the weather.
- PU Coated to increase the shelters water resistance
- Super quick set up design. Can be erected in a matter of minutes.
- Zipped and velcro front and rear mozzy vents, two front rod straps
- Letterbox style opening front door
- Double Seals throughout to avoid any leaks and ensuring watertight
- Detachable heavy duty groundsheet and T Pegs (detachable by velcro)
- Extra strong fiberglass brolly frame with space saver frame.
- Four extra strong powder coated aluminium 16mm bank sticks for use at the front
- Roll up function at the front to make into open shelter for the warmer months
- Erected Dimensions of 270 x 200 x 135 cm (WxDxH). Can easily one large bed chairs with plenty of space. Much bigger than any other brolly system currently on the market.
- Heavy Duty 600D Oxford Nylon oversized carry bag dimensions 175 x 20 x 20 cm (LxWxD) (10kg)
- Unique style wrap which ensure that the materials do not touch massively helping with combating condensation and helping heat retention. Have all the benefits of a bivvy system as well as all the added benefits of the brolly.
Quest Brolly System MK1 & Unique Overwrap
£84.99 – £279.99
New for 2018 the Quest Brolly System with a revolutionary peaked design unlike no other brolly available. The brolly can be erected rapidly with the minimum of effort as two of the four supplied banks stick come pre-fitted saving more time when setting up. It has an ingenious footprint, which maximises internal space for the session angler, without it taking up unnecessary room in the swim. Constructed from high quality 210D Oxford Nylon in 5000HH and double taped seams ensure you stay dry what ever the weather. Front mozzie panels and rear vents provide much-needed ventilation throughout the warmer months. The brollys front can be fully clipped back making it open fronted, full letterbox opening and much more!
The Quest Brolly system has an optional overwrap available which has a special unique design. The design of the wrap ensures that it does not touch the fabric of the brolly which massively helps stop condensations and helps heat retention.
Brolly systems over the years just have a standard style wrap which would always touch the brolly, but not anymore!!
Have all the benefits of a full bivvy system with all the added benefits of a brolly!